Open Project- Process 4/22

I changed my original idea for this project a bit by deciding to do things digitally. My current idea and process revolves around the subject of nature and how humans are causing lots of issues for nature as well as global warming and all of that stuff. I decided I wanted to implement my own drawings for this project instead of just editing images together, so this image is where I am at so far. Any suggestions/responses are welcome! I am still in the early stages and am willing to adjust my idea/image.

Comments

  1. I think this is a great marriage of hand-drawn scanning and digital colorization. It's a pretty strong start, actually. The gradient works well. I am curious if it will remain monochrome or if this is just your base color and you'll work up on-top of it. It's pretty nice monochrome. That rust color says a lot about erosion and destruction, as well. Nice concept! Keep pushing it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 4- In Process 4/6

Project 5 Idea